Custom printed decals from your artwork. Pro-grade Xerox laser printer, clear or white decal sheet.
- A5 sheet £3
- A4 sheet £5
- UK P&P £2 (large letter) for up to 5 sheets – shipped in A4 card-backed envelope.
- Custom design work from £10 depending on complexity etc.
- Your artwork should be actual size, 200dpi resolution, preferably PNG.
- Laser printers will (obviously) not print the white areas from your design. If your design requires white areas, either specify white decal sheet, or use a white undercoat.
- For decals that require a white border (for example, some British AFV Arm of Service markings), I can print on white with crop/cut marks around each marking.
- You will need to cut the design to size before soaking.
- Unlike inkjet decals, laser decals are immediately waterproof, so do not need me to faff around with acrylic spray as part of the process of creating them.
- I personally spray gloss varnish the decal area (to give a smooth surface), apply the decal by soaking in water till it lifts, and then spray gloss varnish again. I have not, as yet, tried MicroSol/MicroSet, but see no reason why this wouldn’t work
- Turnaround time ~1 week.
- Refund or reprint if not satisfied.
- Contact me for details